Project Planner & Project Cost Controlling
STI Engineering Srl, an international engineering company operating in 8 different countries and providing multidisciplinary design and consultancy services in the Civil, Industrial, Energy & Chemicals, and Marine sectors for over thirty years, is currently looking for a Project Planner & Project Cost Controlling professional to join their Project Control department.
The selected candidate will report to the Project Control Director and will be responsible for project planning and monitoring project progress in terms of costs and schedules.
Key requirements for this position include:
- A degree in Management Engineering or equivalent.
- At least five years of experience in EPC planning activities in engineering companies or construction companies specializing in plant installations.
- Knowledge of cost controlling activities.
- Proficiency in software such as Microsoft Project and Primavera Project Planning.
- Good command of the English language.
- Availability for national travel.
- The workplace can be located at one of the Italian offices, including Milan, Trieste, San Daniele, Udine, Rome, or Catania.
Smart Working is part of our regular work routine, allowing for a combination of in-office and remote workdays. STI Engineering and all the companies within the group evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected characteristics. Therefore, this job posting is open to all genders, in accordance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to individuals of all ages and nationalities, as per legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.