STI Engineering Srl, an international engineering company with a presence in 8 different countries and over thirty years of experience providing multidisciplinary design and consultancy services in the Civil, Industrial, Energy&Chemicals, and Marine sectors, is currently seeking a JUNIOR CONTROLLER for our office in UDINE. The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- A degree in Economics or Management Engineering, or a diploma with several years of experience in management control within administrative departments.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- While not strictly necessary, it would be beneficial if the candidate has a background in plant engineering or construction and an in-depth understanding of project management.
The general responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing the process of collecting, analyzing, and sharing relevant information with company management (monthly reports, economic and corporate reclassifications, and project-related data).
- Monitoring and assessing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to efficiency and production performance, assisting the administrative department in creating improvement plans.
- Developing and processing budgets and forecasts, tracking activity progress, and evaluating discrepancies to propose necessary actions to achieve set objectives.
We practice Smart Working, which involves a combination of in-office and remote workdays. STI Engineering and all the companies within the group evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected characteristics. Therefore, this job posting is open to all genders, in accordance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to individuals of all ages and nationalities, as per legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.