Junior Document Controller
STI Engineering Srl, an international engineering company with a presence in 8 different countries and over thirty years of experience providing multidisciplinary design and consultancy services in the Civil, Industrial, Energy&Chemicals, and Marine sectors, is currently seeking a Junior Document Controller to join our Project Management team. The Junior Document Controller will support the Project Manager and/or the respective project team in the following activities:
- Preparation of project document coding in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Updating the project Deliverable List in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Ensuring formal consistency of documentation produced by technical disciplines with company, project, and contract requirements in close coordination with technical disciplines
- Document control and issuance according to quality standards
- Issuing, recording, and distributing documents to relevant recipients
- Archiving and updating the project document archive in electronic and/or paper format as required by the Project Manager
- Real-time update of document status through periodic report issuance
- Alignment of project information and communications
- General project secretarial activities (e.g., supporting the organization of meetings and conferences)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a scientific field, management engineering, or related fields (including recent graduates)
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
Additional requirements include precision, good interpersonal skills, initiative, goal orientation, quick learning, teamwork spirit, and flexibility.
We practice Smart Working, involving a combination of in-office and remote workdays. STI Engineering and all the companies within the group evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected characteristics. Therefore, this job posting is open to all genders, in accordance with laws n. 903/77 and 125/91, and to individuals of all ages and nationalities, as per legislative decrees n. 215/03 and 216/03.