Junior Project Manager
STI Engineering Srl, an international engineering company with a presence in 8 different countries and over thirty years of experience providing multidisciplinary design and consultancy services in the Civil, Industrial, Energy&Chemicals, and Marine sectors, is currently seeking a Junior Project Manager for our Milan office. The Junior Project Manager will be responsible for managing one or more projects, ensuring the technical success of the project and adherence to contractual conditions.
In coordination with the Project Team, Sales Team, and the Operation Manager, their responsibilities and duties will include:
- Managing the project budget
- Planning and monitoring project progress
- Identifying and coordinating with the Operation Manager to form the project team
- Recruiting the project team, assigning tasks, and organizing activities
- Managing technical and economic aspects of the project in relation to Clients, Suppliers, and other Stakeholders
- Performing technical oversight of project progress, coordinated across various disciplines
- Planning and managing the billing schedule
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience as a Project Engineer or Project Manager in the field of multidisciplinary engineering, preferably within the civil or industrial sector.
We practice Smart Working, involving a combination of in-office and remote workdays. STI Engineering and all the companies within the group evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other legally protected characteristics. Therefore, this job posting is open to all genders, in accordance with laws n. 903/77 and 125/91, and to individuals of all ages and nationalities, as per legislative decrees n. 215/03 and 216/03.